Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LibWorm

It's been a while since I've posted anything. But like Scarlett O'Hara I will prevail and finish this LOONG activity. I like the worm with a minor BUT. I tried library management and change issues. I found some things that were interesting to me. This afternoon at work I tried Project Sails which is an assessment tool that we may try at work. With the former topic some of the entries were unexpected and serendipitous as though I found a buried treasure or two. When I tried the Sails nothing that great that I did NOT unearth through google. I'll be honest. I've gotten really busy at work PLUS I needed to take time off as a mental health break. My 23 things task is just having to be put on the bottom pile. I think LibWorm is good when you think/perceive that you can't find all the obscure things out there. In that respect it is a good tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment