Sunday, July 26, 2009

library thing


I like it. Although I'm not quite a complete true believer. I like the idea if I wanted to talk or share with like minded readers that we could connect based on like reading interests. If my home library ever gets a reading series done and part of me says could this be viable during the summer or some time period on campus that this site would be a good way to gather programming ideas in terms of books, authors, and may be the mind set of readers. Right now I feel swamped and I may come back and truly use this site or I may say I have too much on my plate. I do have an informal Alice in Wonderland book collection. I like getting different illustrated versions. So finding that other illustration groupies exist would be nice. It was very easy to "catalog" and if organizing my personal collection got to be important this would be a great way.

No comments:

Post a Comment