Friday, August 21, 2009

Google doc

I like this. I will admit I am trying to finish all 23 just because so I am not pondering heavily any of these near the end. We have outsiders (non MSU community people) who need or want to use Microsoft. Maybe this could be an option. It may not have all the bells and whistles but if it does the job that's fine. Google is in the mindset that all the bells and whistles are NOT necessarily always that important. I only tried the documents because I am taking an online course and need to spend time on that. I like the fact that the most widely desired products -spread sheet,powerpoint,et al are available.

Plus if you wanted others to see and comment you can share the work in a seamless fashion. I think this is a good example of one of those 23 things.

No comments:

Post a Comment