Thursday, August 20, 2009

wikipedia - evil product or new found friend

I think I was asked to speak about it. It's there we all use it so we might as well stop getting our panties in a wad. Now if we could figure out ways to instruct so that students, teachers,etc... could see how this information is organized that would be good. When I began to look at the discussion history of different topics that was fascinating to me how back and forth a topic goes. I don't consider that a bad thing but one that researchers young and old need to be told about. Mind you I don't know how to sell our abilities in this area but we have potential instructional services we could be selling vs. whining and kvetching how people use this horrible source that by the way we all do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment