Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ning thoughts

I looked but did not inhale (library humor) by joining. I tried the following groups that I could imagine myself interested. I really like the late actress Natalie Wood and was delighted that a fan club of sorts for Nat exists. I was tempted and looked around marvelling at great photos and other teasing moments. I tried another activity am interested in and that's Alice in Wonderland collectible. I like the variety of illustrations, the imaginative story telling and of course the variety of crass and high minded stuff one can acquire. Now I did NOT look well or Alice is missing. If Alice is missing I could perhaps create a group but had no interest and no time to do so. The last group I tried was black librarians which on a bad day is akin to unicorns, a rare specimen. I was happy to see such a group but right now again have absolutely no time to explore.

So there's something, perhaps, for all but the question remains who has time. In all seriousness some little quirky part of me says we are all on the electronic friend trail but these relations may be as shallow as rain in West Texas. That's just the curmudgeonly part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment