Saturday, June 6, 2009

More facebook

I have changed my profile just a smidgen. I join for fun varioius quasi-political groups, artsie endeavors. I have enjoyed catching up with my old high school buds. I visited facebook just to see what I've been missing. It sort of reminded me of that high school reunion. Some folk I was just happy to have avoided other it was good to see. It's not all good but for a while when I used to check my facebook account it was addictive. I rather was hooked during the political season but now I am not quite willing to share my political thoughts with some of my long lost school buds. Many seem right wingish and I can read my local newspaper if I want that kind of noninsightful. In short the social network may not always be people you truly like that much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment