Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome to my world (blog creation)

Well, so far I am the only person from my library to sign up for 23 things. I hope a little arm twisting will add at least one more person. I am very excited that NTRLS is doing this. I began thinking that somehow we needed to find at work a way to take a look at 2.0 and what it could do for our abilities to serve the public plus work on world peace. That's my running comment. Libraries are always doing a variety of tasks plus world peace on the side. Anyway to know that someone is manning a helm and allowing us all to play and get a chance to check out stuff without the sense that how will you find the time plus do your day job is great. I want to thank you big time.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the kind words perpetualstudent! I think that eventually we will manage to gain the ability to make the library exactly what it needs to be and solve world peace too.

    ReplyDelete