Wednesday, May 20, 2009

flickr blues!


I had to write this because I feel bad, but not sad. I now know that no one truly reads text any more. Update to my previous entry. I have loaded Read posters so I've done flickr (part 1) but I was so tired this night that I was not thinking clearly. I think for the heck of it I will load a photo or two library related so that the practice becomes clearer. So far our flickr.com account is underused. I'm not sure how to milk this thingie for all it's worth but we need to do lots more. I have a staff member (the photographer/media guy) who is going to load about 10 or so of the latest photos from the most recent big publicity effort. We probably need to revisit the notion that he controls all those photos. Part of me says who ever wants to load photos as long as they are useful for the cause should do so. I'm not sure if this thought is a good idea, a bad idea, or more a tired overworked body.
This photo is just because I felt like it. It was from last year's NLW week though. This would need to be on the flickr.com account and right now it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment