Thursday, May 21, 2009

flickr 2 (an astonishing success story albeit exaggerated)

I am rather proud of myself. After actually sleeping and then really reading what is asked of us I took another look at flickr.com assignment. I finally began putting more pictures on the site from the library's reception from last year. Yes, we did do something this year but another coworker is to do this. Part of this time lag is sheer procrastination. Lately we have been doing much more "outreach" but we don't always follow through. We take pictures but don't post them anywhere. It takes a bit of time but this exercise suggests it does not take that much time. In the new academic year I will do better at showcasing our efforts through the art of photography. Otherwise no one will know what in the heck we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment