Wednesday, July 1, 2009

twitterings

Here's my inner Luddite. I got behind my 23 things since my home computer is on the blitz and I don't always have time at work. I signed into twitter, tried to find people I wanted to find, defriended a few people who I mistakenly thought I knew. I am now following the Onion, newspaper satire; Women's Wear Daily and one other thing. Oh I forgot I follow Rachel Maddow. I need to figure out why I would want to follow these people or things. Who has time? On a bad day of the week I am not doing anything fascinating so why in the heck would anyone care ditto on my following anyone or anything. I'm not sure if I don't get it or if I am just a sour state employee.

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel about Twitter. I was skeptical too, but I joined it anyway. I have started following my favorite YA authors and it is somewhat interesting - alot of them were at the ALA Conference in Chicago. Sometimes I will find a fun or interesting Web page or news and just go Twitter about it. I kinda like it after all.

    ReplyDelete